Who we are?
What We Collect and Receive
In order for us to provide you the best possible experience on our websites, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, which may include:
- Contact us via email — that might include but not limited to support, sales questions or product suggestions, or report a problem, we will collect your name, email address, message, etc. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
- Usage data — when you visit our site, we will store: the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, your anonymised IP address, information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit, and more. We process this usage data in aiFeed analytics for statistical purposes, to improve our site and to recognize and stop any misuse.
Opt-out of website tracking
You can opt out of being tracked by our Matomo Analytics instance below:
Opt-out complete; your visits to this website will not be recorded by the Web Analytics tool. Note that if you clear your cookies, delete the opt-out cookie, or if you change computers or Web browsers, you will need to perform the opt-out procedure again.
[ ] You are currently opted out. Check this box to opt-in.
What we will never do?
Unfortunately, most data analytics tools are doing things that we will never do something like:
- Selling your personal data to anyone.
- Trying to link between your different digital profile either on same platform e.g. different browsers or on different platforms e.g. your facebook account with your browser identity.
- Trying to link between any of your virtual identities and your real life identity
Retention of data
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Matomo’s legal rights.We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes, either by notifying you on the website or by sending you an email if we have it in our records.